Calling all businesses, churches, community groups, statutory agencies and other charities working in Bournemouth!
Your organisation could help us make a real difference in the local community.
The support of local partners is vital to the running of our foodbank. We’d love your organisation to help us tackle food poverty on your doorstep. There are lots of ways to get involved, from volunteering with us, to sharing your expertise.
- Organise a fundraising event to help make sure that no-one has to go hungry.
- Sponsor or donate equipment to help with the day-to-day running of the foodbank.
- Hold a team building day – volunteer with us and see how many food donations your team can sort and pack for people in crisis. (Please note, this is dependant on our time of year and opportunities cannot be guaranteed).
- Ask your staff or members to share their skills with our volunteers to make us more effective.
- Run a food drive, encouraging your staff or members to bring in food donations.
If your organisation shares our belief that no-one should go hungry in our local area, we would love to hear from you.
To find out more about getting involved please contact us.
Our current partners include:
- Foresters Financial
- JP Morgan
- The Firkin Shed Micro Pub
- All Things Nice Cafe
- Westbourne Rotary Club
- Bournemouth Rotary Club
- Westbourne Fire Station
- The Lounges
- Footprints Dance Studio
- Fire Radio